A wonderful korri gassi chicken curry with the aroma Karnataka and flavors of coconut, coconut milk, and tamarind.
- For the Spices:
- coconut oil (1 tsp, you can use vegetable oil)
- coriander powder (3 tsp )
- fenugreek seeds (1 pinch)
- fennel seeds (1/2 tsp )
- peppercorn (8 pieces)
- mustard seeds(1 tsp )
- For the Spice:
- Take a pan place it on heat add oil. Now add fenugreek seeds, coriander powder, peppercorn, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, mustard seeds and red chilies and dry roast them.
- Now add grated onions and garlic, coconut. Fry the onion in little oil till the onion turns light brown.