The Andhra pepper chicken marinated with coriander and lemon and cooked on high heat with a punch of curry leaves.
· chicken drumsticks (500 gm )
· turmeric (10 gm )
· ginger garlic paste (50 gm )
· green chili paste (100 gm )
· Salt to taste
1. Take the Onion and coriander leaves chop well.
2. Mix the chicken drumsticks with ginger garlic paste, turmeric, and green chili paste, salt, and lemon juice and marinate for some time. In a heavy bottom pan heat oil and add cumin seeds wait till seeds crackles.
3. Now add the chopped onions and sauté till golden brown.