Today weekend prepares Tandoori chicken recipe with step-wise pictures.
• Chicken (with bone) – 500 gm.
• Hung curd- 4 to six tbsp.
• Butter- 1 tbsp.
• Coriander powder- 1/2 tbsp.
• Kashmiri Chili powder- 2 tbsp.
• Garam masala powder- 1/four tbsp.
• Garlic ginger minced- 1 and a half tbsp.
• Black pepper powder- 1/2 tsp.
1. Heat butter in a pan, add roasted cashew nuts.
2. Then upload hen mince and sauté until meat turns white. Add salt, yellow chili powder, garam masala, chopped inexperienced chili, coriander, and saffron. Cook until moisture evaporates and the aggregate turns into absolutely dries.
3. Remove from the heat and permit it cool. Clean, wash the chicken and pat dry.
4. With a knife, tip makes a deep slit alongside the bone. Stuff every chicken piece with this mixture.