How do you are making a Spanish omelet?
• Peel potatoes.
• Cut potatoes and onion into small cubes.
• Add salt (to taste) to potatoes and fry them till they are lightly crunchy.
• About the last five minutes of cooking upload the onion to the potatoes.
• Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt.
• Lightly coat frying pan with olive oil.
Are Spanish omelets healthy?
A Spanish classic has it with a salad for a scrumptious mild lunch. While the potato is cooking, warmth the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion, pepper, and garlic for a couple of minutes, till the vegetables are smooth. Add the peas, tired potatoes and tomatoes.
How to Make a Healthy Spanish Omelette click on here