- 1 hen – cut into pieces
- 1 cup mint leaves – broken
- 1 cup coriander – broken
- 1 Tbsp green chilies – chopped or to flavor
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 half tsp salt or to flavor
- 1 tsp powdered black pepper
- 1 tsp gram masala
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
How to Make Pahadi Chicken
- Grind mint, coriander leaves, garlic, and ginger together.
- Prick foil portions with a fork.
- Add flour paste and go away to marinate for three-4 hours or greater.
- Heat oil and upload the cumin seeds.
- To this, add chook alongside the marinade and stir fry over high warmness.
- When the bird appears opaque, decrease the warmth and cook dinner exposed, stirring on and off, till cooked via and fats separates.
- Serve warm.