Pateesa Recipe is a Kashmiri sweet which tastes very yummy. Kids will like to eat them and you have to try this at domestic and allow us to recognize.
- 100 grams besan
- 100 grams Maida
- 200 grams Sugar
- Heat ghee in huge mouth pan
- Add Maida and besan. Mix properly.
- Fry till aromatic and colour modifications. Stir continuously to keep away from sticking.
- Cool to room temperature or barely heat.
- Prepare syrup by using melting sugar in water and bringing it to boil.
- Do no longer caramelize. Add vinegar to avoid crystallization.
- Boil for 3-4 mins until single thread consistency.
To Be Continued>>> Pateesa Recipe