Pazham Pori snack-Kerala Cuisine:
Pazham Pori snack is the usual street item in Kerala and one of the fastest and warm promoting snacks in trains. This snack is regularly fried in a maximum of the homes and relished via all alongside a cup of hot tea or coffee. It’s also a very tasty, fast and smooth to make.
- Ripe Nendran bananas -2 (peeled)
- Water – ½ cup
- Maida (all-motive flour) – 3/4cup
- Rice Flour – ¼ cup
- Cut every banana into three pieces, lengthwise.
- Make a thick batter with both the flours and ½ cup water. Add sugar, yellow shade and bicarbonate of soda.
- Dip the banana slices within the batter and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Drain off the additional oil and provide hot.
To Be Continued >>> Pazham Pori snack